Michael Markowski, 45 years of experience
Markowski tells reporter that Sear’s has credit card receivables problem which executives deny. Weeks later Sear’s shares plummet to 10 year lows after disclosing credit card receivables problem.
Names Michael Markowski as one of its “50 Great Investors”. Stock pick that Markowski gives to Fortune for article appreciates by 200% and is acquired by Cisco Systems.
Markowski as a columnist for magazine tells all of his readers that a “day of reckoning” is coming and to sell all of their holdings in Lehman, Bear Stearns and Merrill Lynch, etc. Lehman goes bankrupt in September of 2008.
Michael Markowski, currently:
- Director of Research for the Dynasty Wealth Investing Community
- Developer of Bull & Bear Tracker and SCPA market trading algorithms
- Startups Expert for Trophy Investing
- Startups Expert for Kuvera Global
- Contributor to:
- Expertise (links to videos):